This is the dinner sunset cruise everyone is talking about. The sunsets are sure to amaze!
Booking and Cancellation Policies
Latitude Tours Policies
- Latitudes Tours does not operate in unsafe weather conditions. Your captain or guide will assess the weather. If Latitudes Tours crew or staff determines that the conditions are unsafe to disembark, the tour may be canceled.
- If a trip is canceled by Latitudes Tours for any reason, we will do our best to reschedule your trip. If you cannot reschedule, you have the option of receiving a voucher for a future trip or a full refund.
- If Latitudes Tours cancels because of weather or other unforeseen circumstances we will refund the customer in full.
- If you wish to cancel your reservation for a regularly scheduled tour you must do so (24) twenty-four hours prior to the departure time. For example, if your tour is scheduled for 10 am, you must cancel by 10 am the prior day.
- Group tours must cancel no less than (7) seven days prior to scheduled cruise time in order to receive a full refund.
- Customers will receive a refund within a 24-hour notice of cancellation.
- If the trip is cut short due to the weather we do not offer partial refunds.
- All tours require FULL PAYMENT to reserve your booking.
- ABSOLUTELY NO REFUNDS OR CREDIT for last-minute customer cancellation or “no shows” regardless of the reason.
Cancellation policies are non-negotiable. Please contact us by phone at 813-641-1311 to cancel.