Our 1.5 hour tour narrated by our expert naturalist takes you on an exploration into the Little Manatee River and Tampa Bay Estuary. You will experience the diverse wildlife and unique history with a moving waterfront view. Lunch options at booking.
Apollo Beach Lighted Boat Parade
This is our 3rd annual participation in the Lighted Boat Parade!
Don’t worry about trying to find a parking spot or having to look for a viewing space on the docks. Be a part of the action! We will wind our way through the canals of Apollo beach as a part of the parade. You will enjoy waving to the onlookers and seeing the lights and decorations along the way. Dinner will be served on the way to the parade. We’ll also have special desserts and treats during the parade.
- Adult with Dinner
- Child with Dinner
- Children Under 3
Join Latitudes Tours for:
The 2nd annual Latitudes Tours Apollo Beach Boat Parade
We will wind our way through the canals of Apollo beach as a part of the parade.
You will enjoy waving to the onlookers and seeing the lights and decorations along the way.
Features Dinner from BubbaQue’s
– Opt 1 – Texas Brisket Dinner, BBQ Baked Beans, Mac n Cheese
– Opt 2 – Pulled Pork Dinner, BBQ Baked Beans, Mac n Cheese
– Opt 3 – Pulled Chicken Dinner, Green Beans, Steamed Corn
– Opt 4 – Fried Shrimp Dinner, BBQ Baked Beans, Cole Slaw
– Opt 5 – Salad w/ Chopped BBQ Chicken (specify no chicken for vegetarian preference)
– Kids Opt 1 – Chicken Tenders, Mac n Cheese, Cookie
– Kids Opt 2 – Jr. Pork Sandwich, Mac n Cheese, Cookie
*Note: Meals are pre-selected. Substitutions allowed for allergies & vegetarian only.